Ah, to be in love.
Why is it that when one is in love, they are constantly sick –
i mean when they are separated from their loved one…yet it’s still the best feeling in the world.
Love doesn’t make sense; it’s supernatural, am I right?
I am completely and utterly ill! Separated from the lover of my soul,
Yahweh, AND the lover of my earthly life, Zebulun.
Everyday that passes seems so trivial and pointless. I just want to be with him again.
“Sustain me with raisin cakes, Refresh me with apples, because I am lovesick” – Songs 2:5.
I dare say, this woman surely was asking of some pretty potent raisin cakes.
I wish I could just pick some up myself at Publix… that would be so easy.
Today, there are twenty-four days left until I am free to see my love.
Twenty-four?! Could it be any longer? I guess I am pretty lucky though,
unlike this beauty, since I do know my true love and
just had a short walk with him… last Saturday. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment