Ka-ching! We're married!

I am now a wife and I can say it is absolutely an incredible thing. I don't know why I was ever not married, hehe. To be wed to my true prince, Zebulun, is just like crossing the finish line into a lifetime of bliss. I do know that with marriage comes difficult times, but it seems so much happier and more promising when I've got my best friend along... and we're stuck together. :)) especially when we've got such an amazing God in our relationship. Something I've always wanted.
We just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and we've been having had a ton of fun getting settled. I've so enjoyed learning how to work our crazy new appliances and begin making meals for him... so far he has like the food, praise the Lord! ;) There's a lot we'll be up to this next month. Zeb's finishing up his cd to release soon, we've got to figure out where we're gonna live after this next month, and I've got to get a job! I'm really hoping I can get this photography thing off the ground so I can work for something I'm passionate about, rather than waiting tables. I just have to leave it up to God and see what he wants.
I'll be soon sharing photos from this last crazy month of my life, including the wedding and honeymoon photos!
Anyways, too many words for this blog... let me share a few from my bridal shower:
this was a most dear moment to my heart. these women were all praying for me and my new journey together with Zeb.
God spoke some BEAUTIFUL words through my friends. I can't help but cry when i think of what God has planned for Zeb and my marriage together.My cute-na-cute niece, Micayla, was super excited to help me open cards and gifts :P
love,
leilanika




No comments:
Post a Comment