May 29, 2011

Friends Fly to Florida - Anna Maria Island {Wedding Week Fun}

Sunny West Coast Florida: a beautiful and warm place for a grand reunion..plus a wedding ;)

I grew up and went to a K-12 school in the Philippines. There's a number of things I'll always remember
like the culture, the food, and the opportunities I had growing up, but the thing that has made the strongest
impact on my heart that will never fade are the relationships with my friends. 
Many of them were there with me since our kinder beginning, others joined along the way, 
but we all became such a family. We have an irreplaceable bond even til now: two years after graduation. 
When we're all spread out across the globe.
It was a week of memories and a miracle that we were able to be together again.
There's quite a bit of us in this family.. like twenty-something. Unfortunately, not all could be there,
but a surprising amount of 13 were able to fly or drive to Florida that first week of May 2011.
God gave us all a present to be united as crazy missionary kids and laugh our hearts out again.
We're different... one of a kind. and I love them forever, Faith class of 2009.

Day 1 Together:
 
Micayla, my niece came along too. When you're four, why not soak your dress in the waves?! :P


Day 3 together (also bachelorette party):
My friends are so beautiful! Addi, Grace, and Sara (right picture)

Day 6: Day after the wedding, beach BBQ!!
Aww, Newlyweds! hehe :D


 so... a herd of Manatees came out to play. that was interesting ;)
 I love you Chris, Cameron, Jessica, Grace, Sara, Green, David, Bethany, Peter,
Addi, Janae, and Mona!!
I can't thank you enough for making it to our wedding! <3
 
Now these Abalos' gotta go off to their honeymoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment